- ACC 2016 Bus Trip
- Eco-Poetry with Meredith Davies Hadaway
- Life Drawing
- Wine and…
- Clay Studio Classes
- Making Bowls – Bisgyer
- Interm./Adv. Pottery Wheel – Schumann (Winter)
- Continuing Beginners Pottery – Schumann (Winter)
- Try It! Pottery Wheel – Bisgyer
- Pottery Date Night – Bisgyer
- Exploring Cups and Pitchers Pottery Workshop
- Handbuilding – Sassi (2-day session)
- Beg-Adv Porcelain – Bisgyer
- Handbuilding – Sassi (4-week session)
- Interm./Advanced Potters Wheel (Spring)
- Continuing & Beginners’ Pottery Wheel (Spring)
- Mosaic Workshop
- Beginning Drawing
- Drawing from Observation
- Intro to Painting and Color
- Intro to Oil Painting
- David Kessler Painting Workshop
- iPhone Photography Basic
- iPhone Photography Next Steps: The Art of iPhoneography
- Studio Tour
- Farm and Winery Tour
- ArtsAlive! 2016
- Art of Stewardship Exhibition
- Earth Stewardship Days
- Paint the Town
- Art in Bloom
- RiverFest 2015 – Thank You!
- Gift Shop
- Location & Hours
- What’s Going On at KidSPOT
- KidSPOT Camp
- KidSPOT – About Us
- KidSPOT Scrapbook
- Clay Studio
- Support Us
- About Us
- Humans of Kent County
RiverArts is a non-profit 501(c)(3) community arts center with over 400 members who bring artistic talent and a great deal of energy to support the arts. If you are an accomplished artist, an emerging artist, or a supporter of the arts, we hope you will consider joining RiverArts.
The RiverArts Mission is “to engage our community in the creation, appreciation, and support of the arts through education, events, and exhibitions.” RiverArts vision is to “inspire and foster creativity as a positive and sustainable force that enriches our community and establishes the region as a premier arts destination. We welcome your participation.
You can contact us at by phone at 410 778 6300 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are located at 315 High Street, Suite 106, Chestertown, MD 21620
Directions to the Chestertown RiverArts
Chestertown RiverArts – Google Maps
From Philadelphia and Wilmington:
I-95 south to 896 south (exit 1, Middletown, Delaware.) DE 896 turns into MD route 301. Right on MD 290 (exit for Galena/ Chestertown.) From Galena, follow MD 213 south to Chestertown.
I-95 south to I-695 east to I-97 south to route 50 east across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge to MD 301 north. Exit MD 213 north (Centreville/Chestertown) to Chestertown.
From Washington and Annapolis:
Route 50 east across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge to MD 301 north. Exit MD 213 north (Centreville / Chestertown) to Chestertown.