- Clay Studio Classes
- Talavera with Fredy Granillo
- High School Handbuilding – Sassi
- Sculpture in Clay – Fredy Granillo
- Handbuilding – Doug Sassi
- Colorful Clay Flowers – L. Sherry
- High School Beginning Pottery Wheel – Sassi
- Beginning & Continuing Pottery Wheel – Sassi
- 4-wk Advanced Potters’ Wheel – Schumann
- 4-wk Intro to the Pottery Wheel – Schumann
- Advanced Pottery Wheel (Fall) – Schumann
- Adv. Potters Wheel (Fall mornings) – Schumann
- Continuing Beginners Pottery (Fall) – Schumann
- Creative Lives Lecture Series
- Members Only Event – Hai-Ou Hou Lecture
- Introduction to iPhone Photography
- Members Only Event – Arts & Entertainment District Q&A
- Wine & Watercolor
- Watercolor & Acrylic – Skip Lawrence
- Knitting Basic Socks
- Clay Studio Classes
- Annual Events
- RiverFest 2015
- ArtsAlive! A Night in the Tropics
- Art of Stewardship Exhibition
- Earth Stewardship Days
- Paint the Town
- Art in Bloom
- Studio Tour
- Gift Shop
- Location & Hours
- What’s Going On at KidSPOT
- KidSPOT – About Us
- KidSPOT Scrapbook
- Clay Studio
- Support Us
- About Us
RiverArts is a non-profit 501(c)(3) community arts center with over 400 members who bring artistic talent and a great deal of energy to support the arts. If you are an accomplished artist, an emerging artist, or a supporter of the arts, we hope you will consider joining RiverArts.
The RiverArts Mission is “to engage our community in the creation, appreciation, and support of the arts through education, events, and exhibitions.” RiverArts vision is to “inspire and foster creativity as a positive and sustainable force that enriches our community and establishes the region as a premier arts destination. We welcome your participation.
You can contact us at by phone at 410 778 6300 or by email at email@example.com.
We are located at 315 High Street, Suite 106, Chestertown, MD 21620
Directions to the Chestertown RiverArts
Chestertown RiverArts – Google Maps
From Philadelphia and Wilmington:
I-95 south to 896 south (exit 1, Middletown, Delaware.) DE 896 turns into MD route 301. Right on MD 290 (exit for Galena/ Chestertown.) From Galena, follow MD 213 south to Chestertown.
I-95 south to I-695 east to I-97 south to route 50 east across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge to MD 301 north. Exit MD 213 north (Centreville/Chestertown) to Chestertown.
From Washington and Annapolis:
Route 50 east across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge to MD 301 north. Exit MD 213 north (Centreville / Chestertown) to Chestertown.