- Life Drawing Sessions
- RiverArts Photo Club
- Milk & Cookies for Santa: Pottery Painting Workshop
- Try it! Pottery Wheel- Bisgyer
- Advanced & Ongoing Potters Wheel (Winter Session)- Schumann
- Try it! Pottery- Bisgyer (January)
- Throw it bigger! Pottery Class- Bisgyer January 2017
- Intermediate Potter’s Wheel – Schumann (Winter Session)
- Beginning and Advanced Beginners Pottery Wheel
- Bottles Vases and Jars
- Beginners Pottery Wheel-Schumann (Spring Session)
- Advanced & Ongoing Potter’s Wheel- Schumann (Spring Session)
- Intermediate Potter’s Wheel – Schumann (Summer Session)
- Advanced & Ongoing Potter’s Wheel- Schumann (Fall Session)
- Beginners Pottery Wheel-Schumann (Fall Session)
- Advanced & Ongoing Potter’s Wheel- Schumann (Summer Session)
- Gift Shop
- Clay Studio
- Support Us
- About Us
RiverArts is a non-profit 501(c)(3) community arts center with over 400 members who bring artistic talent and a great deal of energy to support the arts. If you are an accomplished artist, an emerging artist, or a supporter of the arts, we hope you will consider joining RiverArts.
The RiverArts Mission is “to engage our community in the creation, appreciation, and support of the arts through education, events, and exhibitions.” RiverArts vision is to “inspire and foster creativity as a positive and sustainable force that enriches our community and establishes the region as a premier arts destination. We welcome your participation.
You can contact us at by phone at 410 778 6300 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are located at 315 High Street, Suite 106, Chestertown, MD 21620
Directions to the Chestertown RiverArts
Chestertown RiverArts – Google Maps
From Philadelphia and Wilmington:
I-95 south to 896 south (exit 1, Middletown, Delaware.) DE 896 turns into MD route 301. Right on MD 290 (exit for Galena/ Chestertown.) From Galena, follow MD 213 south to Chestertown.
I-95 south to I-695 east to I-97 south to route 50 east across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge to MD 301 north. Exit MD 213 north (Centreville/Chestertown) to Chestertown.
From Washington and Annapolis:
Route 50 east across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge to MD 301 north. Exit MD 213 north (Centreville / Chestertown) to Chestertown.