- Exhibition Schedule 2016
- Fine Craft Show- September 2016
- Call for Holiday Gift Show 2016 Artists
- August 2016 Judged Photography Show
- 2017 Exhibition Schedule
- Advanced & Ongoing Potters Wheel (Fall Session)- Schumann
- Beg. Pottery Wheel- Schumann Fall Session
- Life Drawing Sessions
- RiverArts Photo Club
- Interm. Pottery with Rick Bisgyer
- Beginner Pottery with Rick Bisgyer
- Sumi Painting for Potters- SihnJa An Whiteley
- Skills for Painting Through Watercolor
- Talavera w/ Fredy Granillo Fall Session
- iPhone Photography Basics Workshop – November 13, 2016
- Gift Shop
- Clay Studio
- Support Us
- About Us
RiverArts is a non-profit 501(c)(3) community arts center with over 400 members who bring artistic talent and a great deal of energy to support the arts. If you are an accomplished artist, an emerging artist, or a supporter of the arts, we hope you will consider joining RiverArts.
The RiverArts Mission is “to engage our community in the creation, appreciation, and support of the arts through education, events, and exhibitions.” RiverArts vision is to “inspire and foster creativity as a positive and sustainable force that enriches our community and establishes the region as a premier arts destination. We welcome your participation.
You can contact us at by phone at 410 778 6300 or by email at email@example.com.
We are located at 315 High Street, Suite 106, Chestertown, MD 21620
Directions to the Chestertown RiverArts
Chestertown RiverArts – Google Maps
From Philadelphia and Wilmington:
I-95 south to 896 south (exit 1, Middletown, Delaware.) DE 896 turns into MD route 301. Right on MD 290 (exit for Galena/ Chestertown.) From Galena, follow MD 213 south to Chestertown.
I-95 south to I-695 east to I-97 south to route 50 east across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge to MD 301 north. Exit MD 213 north (Centreville/Chestertown) to Chestertown.
From Washington and Annapolis:
Route 50 east across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge to MD 301 north. Exit MD 213 north (Centreville / Chestertown) to Chestertown.