- Gift Shop
- Clay Studio
- Support Us
- About Us
Call for Artists – “Members’ Best” Exhibition
Opening Reception is Friday, January 9 at 5:00pm.
Drop-off: 1/4/15, 1-3 p.m.; 1/5/15 10 a.m.- 1 p.m.
Pick-up: 2/1/15, 1-3 p.m.; 2/2/14 10 a.m.- 1 p.m.
All applicants MUST be a current Chestertown RiverArts member. If you are not a member, or if your membership has lapsed, go to our Membership Page to update your membership status.
Limitation & Restrictions
• All work must be original and completed within the last 2 years.
• All digitally manipulated images should be labeled as such.
• Works must not have been previously exhibited at RiverArts.
• RiverArts handles all sales transactions and receives a 35% commission from all gallery sales.
• All shipping or hand delivery and return of work for exhibition is the responsibility of the artist.
• RiverArts reserves the right to reject works that are not properly outfitted to display in the gallery.
Members should feel free to submit up to two pieces of artwork. We try to accommodate all pieces submitted.
Please feel free to contact curator Marj Morani at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
RiverArts Gallery315 High Street Suite 106
Chestertown, MD 21620
Clay Studio204 High St Chestertown, MD 21620
RiverArts is supported by
Kent County Arts Council
Maryland State Arts Council