- Clay Studio Classes
- Talavera with Fredy Granillo
- High School Handbuilding – Sassi
- Sculpture in Clay – Fredy Granillo
- Handbuilding – Doug Sassi
- Colorful Clay Flowers – L. Sherry
- High School Beginning Pottery Wheel – Sassi
- Beginning & Continuing Pottery Wheel – Sassi
- 4-wk Advanced Potters’ Wheel – Schumann
- 4-wk Intro to the Pottery Wheel – Schumann
- Advanced Pottery Wheel (Fall) – Schumann
- Adv. Potters Wheel (Fall mornings) – Schumann
- Continuing Beginners Pottery (Fall) – Schumann
- Creative Lives Lecture Series
- Members Only Event – Hai-Ou Hou Lecture
- Introduction to iPhone Photography
- Members Only Event – Arts & Entertainment District Q&A
- Wine & Watercolor
- Watercolor & Acrylic – Skip Lawrence
- Knitting Basic Socks
- Clay Studio Classes
- Annual Events
- RiverFest 2015
- ArtsAlive! A Night in the Tropics
- Art of Stewardship Exhibition
- Earth Stewardship Days
- Paint the Town
- Art in Bloom
- Studio Tour
- Gift Shop
- Location & Hours
- What’s Going On at KidSPOT
- KidSPOT – About Us
- KidSPOT Scrapbook
- Clay Studio
- Support Us
- About Us
RiverArts sponsors a number of community projects. We invite you to participate in any of our community projects. We’re also open to ideas from the community about how RiverArts might collaborate with other community organizations to promote the arts.
Our Lives, Our Voices — An Oral History Project
“Our Lives, Our Voices” is coordinated by Lani Seikaly and funded by the Kent County Arts Council. Local African Americans who grew up in Kent County tell their stories of earlier days, country and town life, the Uptown Club and famous musicians playing there, Freedom Riders and school integration, and churches and communities. The transcribed stories are shared here.
The Community Photographers
The Community Photographers is a new project of the Chestertown Arts League that was developed to provide a service to any of our community organizations by taking photographs of events that they can use for future public relations materials.. Teams of photographers will take on requests from the community to be engaged in photo shoots of Chestertown events and activities. Our current Chestertown Photo Shoot assignments include the Sultana school programs, the G.A.R. project, the September book festival, and the studio tour.
We invite any photographer who wishes to join our Chestertown Community Photographers to get on our mailing list to receive info about upcoming photo shoots. Please email Lani Seikaly at email@example.com or call 443 282-0931 to join the email list. We will notify you when we have an upcoming photo shoot.
Photographs taken on the photo shoots will be posted on an open Shutterfly website, http://chestertownphotoops.shutterfly.com/.
The Community Galleries
Businesses and other organizations around time are willing to showcase our artist’s work in their lobbies, offices, restaurants and other spaces. Any artist interested in having their art displayed or any business or organization that would like to host an exhibit of our artist’s work should email Lani Seikaly at firstname.lastname@example.org.