- ACC 2016 Bus Trip
- Eco-Poetry with Meredith Davies Hadaway
- Life Drawing
- Wine and…
- Clay Studio Classes
- Making Bowls – Bisgyer
- Interm./Adv. Pottery Wheel – Schumann (Winter)
- Continuing Beginners Pottery – Schumann (Winter)
- Try It! Pottery Wheel – Bisgyer
- Pottery Date Night – Bisgyer
- Exploring Cups and Pitchers Pottery Workshop
- Handbuilding – Sassi (2-day session)
- Beg-Adv Porcelain – Bisgyer
- Handbuilding – Sassi (4-week session)
- Interm./Advanced Potters Wheel (Spring)
- Continuing & Beginners’ Pottery Wheel (Spring)
- Mosaic Workshop
- Beginning Drawing
- Drawing from Observation
- Intro to Painting and Color
- Intro to Oil Painting
- David Kessler Painting Workshop
- iPhone Photography Basic
- iPhone Photography Next Steps: The Art of iPhoneography
- Studio Tour
- Farm and Winery Tour
- ArtsAlive! 2016
- Art of Stewardship Exhibition
- Earth Stewardship Days
- Paint the Town
- Art in Bloom
- RiverFest 2015 – Thank You!
- Gift Shop
- Location & Hours
- What’s Going On at KidSPOT
- KidSPOT Camp
- KidSPOT – About Us
- KidSPOT Scrapbook
- Clay Studio
- Support Us
- About Us
- Humans of Kent County
2016 Paint the Town is scheduled for
Thursday – Sunday, April 28 – May 1
Wet Paint Sale will be Saturday, April 30
Quick Draw Competition will be Sunday, May 1
More information will be provided as it’s available.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. TO BE PLACED ON OUR WAIT LIST, PLEASE EMAIL INFO@CHESTERTOWNRIVERART.ORG. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF A SPACE OPENS UP.
Plein air artists are invited to participate in RiverArts’ 7th Annual “Paint the Town”, from Thursday, April 28 through Sunday, May 1, 2016 in Chestertown, MD. Registration is limited to the first 50 entrants, so please complete your forms now.
This fun-filled four-day event is held on Maryland’s Eastern Shore and it will be packed with beautiful venues, good food, and lots of camaraderie. Chestertown and its surrounding areas offer a wide range of subjects, including historic streetscapes, water views, gardens, farms, and a colorful outdoor Farmers’ Market. (Some covered venues will be identified in case of inclement weather.) Local restaurateurs also host the popular Taste of the Town in Fountain Park on Sunday.
RiverArts’ non-juried event is open to plein air artists working in all media and includes a “Wet Paint” exhibition and sale on Saturday evening and a two-hour “Quick Draw” paint out on Sunday morning. Monetary prizes will be awarded at both exhibits. Twenty to twenty-five artists will also have an opportunity to exhibit their work for the month of May in the studio gallery. Artists will be selected by lottery.
Participation in ‘Paint the Town’ is on a first-come, first-served basis. Entry fee is $50.00. This includes continental breakfast every day, dinner on Friday, and lunch on Saturday. Out of town artists may be housed with local residents on request. We hope you will join the many who return year after year.
For questions, contact Marj Morani at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cindy Stafford at email@example.com, or call RiverArts at 410 778 6300. For maps and other resources for Chestertown, see www.chestertown.com.