- Gift Shop
- Clay Studio
- Support Us
- About Us
Our Web site does not automatically collect any individually identifiable information, such as email addresses, from visitors.
We collect personal information when you provide it in the course of interacting with the site.
How the information is used-
- We may use the information you give us to provide services to you, at your request.
- We may use it to communicate with you through periodic messages regarding services, events, and other information and notices we believe you may find interesting or useful.
- We may use it for confirmation of donations, registrations, or other actions you take on our site, and for related customer service needs.
- We do not sell, rent, swap or otherwise share our mailing lists with external organizations.
- Any personal information you provide to Chestertown RiverArts will not be disseminated to third parties.
- We may use the information that is not personally identifiable to analyze the design and functioning of our site in order to make site improvements.
- We may use such information in the aggregate to analyze site usage.
- We will disclose personally identifiable information when required to do so by law.
Chestertown RiverArts online forms are safe, secure, and compliant with industry standards for processing credit card payments.
Please complete the form to submit your payment, donation or events order to the organization.
If you have any questions about your payment, please contact Chestertown RiverArts by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by call us @ 410-778-6300.
Class Refund Policy:
CANCELLATION POLICY: RiverArts reserves the right to cancel any class due to under-subscription. Full refunds will be issued in the event of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Students can request a refund if withdrawn by the registration deadline, less a 10% administrative fee.
RiverArts Gallery315 High Street Suite 106
Chestertown, MD 21620
Clay Studio204 High St Chestertown, MD 21620
RiverArts is supported by
Kent County Arts Council
Maryland State Arts Council