- Gift Shop
- Clay Studio
- Support Us
- About Us
Registration for the Quick Draw is still open. Please see form below to register and pay.
Registration for the main event is now closed, but if you would like to be put on the waiting list please email email@example.com
Paint the Town 2017 April 27 – 30
RiverArts is pleased to host its eighth annual plein air event, Paint the Town, April 27 through 30.
The event is popular with plein air artists all over the mid-Atlantic region because of the natural beauty of our area, with its many waterways and farm fields, historic buildings, gardens, and wonderful sky scapes.
Artists paint the local scene for three days and make their paintings available for sale at the Wet Paint Reception and Sale on Saturday, April 29, at the RiverArts Gallery. On Sunday, there is a two-hour Quick Draw; these paintings are then shown in Fountain Park from 11:00am-12:00pm. These works are judged, and also for sale. The public also has an opportunity to vote for the “People’s Choice Award.
Registration for Paint the Town Includes:
- Three days of painting
- Artists’ dinner Friday night
- Informal lunch Saturday afternoon
- Wet Paint Reception & Sale Saturday evening
- Quick Draw competition Sunday morning.
- February 1: Registration opens for Members Only
- February 7: Registration opens to everyone else and closes when 50 painters have signed up. This limited number will allow each painter to have sufficient space to hang his or her work.
- Members $50
- Non Members $60
- Quick Draw Only $10
- 10% administrative fee for any cancellation
- No refund after April 13th
We are looking forward to seeing you in April!