- Gift Shop
- Clay Studio
- Support Us
- About Us
KidSPOT Coordinator Job Description
Do you enjoy working with children? Are you comfortable interacting with the public? Are you organized, enthusiastic, and creative? If so, you may be a good fit as RiverArts’ new KidSPOT Coordinator.
The KidSPOT coordinator reports to the RiverArts Executive Director and oversees the day-to-day operations of KidSPOT, including programming, facility maintenance, recruiting and coordinating volunteers, supplies budget and donations, and reporting weekly updates to the executive director as specified. The KidSPOT coordinator will work most Saturdays, from 9:00 until noon or 3:00 depending on activities planned, or find a volunteer coordinator for those hours. Additional hours should be spent on KidSPOT administration, volunteer coordination and scheduling coordination with the school groups or special presentations.
- Collaborate with the KidSPOT creativity and advisory boards to plan and set up centers and creative spaces.
- Provide descriptions of KidSPOT activities to be used for promotion purposes.
- Develop special events and classes as appropriate.
- Recruit and organize volunteers to staff creativity centers and help with KidSPOT.
- Keep records of volunteer hours.
- Keep the KidSPOT space organized.
- Purchase materials for creative activities and other supplies.
Administration and Reporting
- Submit a weekly report of participants to KidSPOT.
- Submit a monthly work log with hours to the executive director
- Other tasks as needed.
Interested parties should email their resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 20, 2015. Thank you.
RiverArts Gallery315 High Street Suite 106
Chestertown, MD 21620
Clay Studio204 High St Chestertown, MD 21620
RiverArts is supported by
Kent County Arts Council
Maryland State Arts Council