- Gift Shop
- Clay Studio
- Support Us
- About Us
Chestertown RiverArts and Washington College Center for Environment & Society and SANDBOX are launching RiverFest, a new, annual event on Saturday, September 26 that will celebrate art and the environment and culminate in the lighting of a large, floating, solar-powered sculpture on the Chester River at sunset.
Leading up to the lighting of the sculpture, Wilmer Park will be filled with music, activities for families, artist vendors, environmental displays and sail and paddle vendors from
12:00 to 5:00. Water activities will include kayak races, a poker run, and the 9th annual Washington College Cardboard Boat Regatta which has drawn over 1000 visitors in past years.
We are seeking sponsors for the event and are offering the following sponsorship opportunities:
GRAND SPONSOR $5,000
Two Grand Sponsorships are available, one for the RiverFest Park activities, and one for the floating solar sculpture. Grand Sponsors will receive:
- Your name/business name will be listed as Grand Sponsor on press releases, posters, and other print and online marketing related to the event.
- The right to a primely located 10 X 20 spot in the Expo to distribute your business information and/or conduct sales.
- The right to hang a banner at the entrance or other prime location at the event.
- A full-page, color ad in the RiverFest program and top billing on the RiverFest T-Shirt.
- Your name or business name listed as a sponsor on our website and in our annual report.
- Front page advertising on RiverArts’ website for the month of your sponsored event.
EVENT SPONSOR $1000
Four (4) Event Sponsorships are available for different activities taking place as part of RiverFest. They are the Sun, Sail and Paddle Expo, Kayak/Canoe Races, Family Area, and Art in the Park. Event Sponsors will receive:
- The right to a 10X10 spot in the Expo to distribute your business information and/or conduct sales and a 1/2 page ad in the RiverFest program.
- The right to hang a banner in the area of the event being sponsored.
- Your name or business name listed as a sponsor on our website for the month of the event, on RiverFest T-shirts and in a commemorative program.
BUSINESS SPONSOR $250
- Your name listed on a sponsor banner at the event, on RiverFest T-shirts, and a 1/4 page ad in the RiverFest program.
- Your name listed as a sponsor on our website for the month of the event
This event promises to draw a large, regional crowd and will be an excellent showcase for you and your business. To discuss becoming a sponsor, contact Jodi Bortz at 410-778-6300 or email@example.com.