Chestertown RiverArts is a group of artists, lovers of art, and folks who believe the arts build community and enjoy socializing with interesting folks who share their value on creativity and friendliness. Becoming a member of RiverArts provides you a number of additional benefits including the following:
- 50% discount for exhibitions registration submissions
- Discounts on classes-& workshops (generally 25%), bus trips, talks, and other activities
- 10% discount on purchases at The Finishing Touch
- Opportunity to sell your art in the gift shop and the Holiday Show
- Opportunity to participate in the Studio Tour
- Opportunity to get together with other artists or art lovers for programs, activities and field trips
Our Visionary Circle includes a group of dedicated arts supporters who have given $1000 or more annually. Thanks to the critical help of our visionaries, we have created a beautiful, upscale gallery and gift shop and a dynamic program including eighteen exhibitions, special events, and dozens of classes for adults and young people this year. We could not have done this without their financial support.
Annual Membership Levels
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP LEVELS – Due & renewable July 1 with exception of Visionary Circle
- Individual – $50
- Family – $65
- Visionary Circle – $1000
- The Visionary Circle includes a leaf on our giving tree, special events, and the knowledge that you are assisting in our mission of engaging the community in the creation, appreciation, and support of the arts through education, events, and exhibitions.
- KidSPOT Kids Club – $25.00
- This family membership Includes discounts on KidSPOT events, workshops and summer camp, and a monthly craft newsletter.
If you are interested in supporting RiverArts at a different level, please call Maria Wood, Executive Director, at (410) 778-6300, or email MariaWood@ChestertownRiverArts.org
You may also visit the donation page
Automated Membership Renewal Option!
NEW! You have the option to sign up for MONTHLY or ANNUAL membership dues payments. This means that after completing your registration this year, your membership will automatically be renewed each ensuing year. This means there will be no break in receiving your member benefits to you. To RiverArts, it means knowing we have future support to carry on the work we do!
Even if you choose this option, you can cancel at any time through your credit card account by canceling future scheduled payments. You can also contact RiverArts at email@example.com or by calling 410-778-6300 and we will help you to manage your membership.
Become a Member or Renew Your Membership
Click on the button below to take you to the membership form and the payment button. Renewing members, if you have moved or changed emails, please take the time to put in new information so we can make sure it is current.
Memberships are due and renewable on July 1