Beginning, enthusiast and professional photographers meet at 7 pm on the 4th Thursday of every month at ArtsAlive!, 200 High Street, to show our latest images for each other to comment on, praise and offer suggestions for improvement.
If you are fairly new to photography we know it might be kind of scary to have others evaluate your work for the first time. But we find it is a very good way to quickly improve your craft, become more creative and find new friends with similar interests to yourself.
If you have been doing photography for a while this is an opportunity to go to the next step in your progression as an artist. We warmly welcome professional photographers as well, as we can all learn from each other.
If you are interested in participating, please submit up to two digital photos, preferably in jpeg format, via email attachment to Steve Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org by the Tuesday before the meetingI It can be about any subject matter, and post production editing is okay. Or simply drop by!
- December 26 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm at RiverArts Education Center
- January 23, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm at RiverArts Education Center
- February 27, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm at RiverArts Education Center
- March 26, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm at RiverArts Education Center
- April 23, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm at RiverArts Education Center