May 2018 Working Artists Forum Exhibit Registration
Curator: Patty Mowell
Exhibition Dates: May 2 – May 27, 2018
Opening Reception: Friday, May 4, 5-8pm
Submission Deadline: TBD
Drop-off: Sunday, April 29, 3 pm – 5 pm, and Monday, April 30, 10am-1pm
Pick-up: Sunday, May 27, 2-4pm and Monday, May 28, 10am-1pm
$10 registration fee, cash or check payable to WAF, due at drop off.
Requirements for Art
- Art to be hung on walls should be dry and securely wired for hanging. Works on paper should be framed behind glass or plexiglass. Unframed works of fine art, e.g. paintings on canvas, are accepted if appropriately wired for hanging.
- Reproductions such as giclees are not accepted.
- Work should not have previously been shown in Chestertown.
- Artists submitting work will be asked to sign a contract at the time of submission giving permission for the work to remain at the gallery until the end of the show unless special circumstances warrant otherwise.
- All work must be for sale. A 35% commission is taken by RiverArts for all sales.
- Artists pay hanging fees of $10 to WAF representative.
- Artists submitting work must pick up (or arrange with a friend to pick up) art at the end of the show during the checkout dates and times. RiverArts does not have adequate storage space to protect art.